/ 19.10.11 / 14 Comments / weightloss
Eating by the 'Rules' Can Help You Lose Weight Forever
Oh my goodness! Who would have thought that following a few simple rules for eating could speed my weight loss progress? Thank you Bob Greene from "My Best Life"! Credit
Here are the rules for losing weight that he suggests we abide by. ( I dropped another pound in two days following these rules--Total weight loss of 13.5 pounds since Sept. 5!)
- Rule 1: Don't eat after 7:30pm.
- Rule 2: Exercise 30 min. a day.
- Rule 3: Drink lots of water.
- Rule 4: Switch to Low-fat Dairy,
- Rule 5: No EMOTIONAL EATING.
- Rule 6: Ask Am I REALLY HUNGRY?
- Rule 7: No Soda,
- Rule 8: No Alcohol. (Until you lose all of your weight.)
- Rule 9: No fried foods.
- Rule 10. No trans fats.
And I thought I was 'stuck'. These rules are great! Visit him at The Best Life Blog.
What I love best is that he addresses the heart of why we are overweight--over eating and emotional eating and challenges us to really focus on this. Why do we eat more than we should?
My solution is simple...take all of that stress, discouragement, or even the desire to 'reward' myself with food..to the Lord. Eating is a poor way to comfort ourselves... What do you think?