/ 28.12.10 / 15 Comments / photograhy
Sneak Peek at January’s Posts
Dear friends, I’m on a bloggy vacation, so I’m not going to do an actual post until Jan. 3rd’s Tuesday Tea. I just finished up the quilted tote bags for my giveaway winners last night and will be shipping them tomorrow. While I'm spending this week learning how to sew with my new Serger, I thought I’d leave you with a few sneak peeks at January’s posts. I do hope you are enjoying as lovely a holiday as I have been!
So what’s coming up for January? Well, here’s the list so far…
- Sew a Toddler Sleep Sack in 30 Minutes or Less (pattern included)
- How to Use a Plastic Snap Tool
- Organizing and De-Cluttering Kitchen Drawers
- Top 10 Worst Dressed Appliances of 2010
- How to Make Your Own Shower Curtain
- My Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- The Surprising Side Effects of Sweet-n-Low (Personal Testimony)
- Learning to Use a Serger
- Parenting Pre-Teens and Teens
- Organizing Your Crafts and Sewing
- An Amaryllis Blooming
- Goal Setting for The Overwhelmed
- Sharing Tea with the Women in Our Lives
- Antique Treasures
- Why the South Beach Diet Actually Works!
- Hiking up Pawnee Pass in Colorado
- Why You Need an Accountant
- Never too Late to Learn Something New
- Yummy and Satisfying Salads
- Repairing Antique Quilts
See you in a week!
Photo Credit for Top Photo~ The photo of me at the top, was my youngest son's idea. He is pictured with the pool stick in my hubby's office/rec room. He is 16, loves photography and has a photo blog. I asked him to take a photo of my hands drawing my sleep sack pattern and he said, "Just hold it right there, Mom, and look up at me." That boy is just a natural photographer I guess. I certainly would never have thought to do a 'pose' like that. I guess the Lord knew that I needed a 'live in' photographer to help me with my blog. LoL!